Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Raffle: Enter to Win This Artwork!!!



January FREE Raffle: Enter to Win This Artwork!!!

I will be posting a raffle every month in conjunction with my 10-year anniversary celebration. New raffles will be posted at 12:00 PM on the 1st of every month. To enter, just leave a comment with your name in response to the original raffle blog post. By leaving a comment you state that you have read and agree to the terms noted here. Anyone who doesn't abide by these rules will be automatically disqualified.

Raffle entries are due by midnight on the 14th of the month. Winners' names will be posted to the blog after being drawn from a hat on the 15th of each month and contacted through their Blogger IDs within three business days after the drawing. (If you don't have a Blogger ID, be sure to check back to see if you've won and, if so, to contact me.) Non-winning entrants will not be contacted.

All artworks must be picked up in person. Winners must arrange with me to claim their prizes by the end of the month or forfeit their prize. Schedule is subject to change at my discretion. Each entrant may only win once; previous months' winners will be disqualified from later months' drawings. The artist assumes no liability for any damages of any kind related to these raffles and/or the artworks included therein.

About this Artwork:
Title: Deserted
Media: glass bowls, glass marbles, resin, sand, rust, varnish, cattails
Dimensions: 24" H x 10" diameter, pedestal or table sculpture
Date: spring 2005
Value: $75

13 comments:

  1. Enter me in the raffle - Chuck Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please enter me in the raffle - Judy Weigel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool way to thank the public & celebrate 10 yrs! Love the cat-tailed vase: consider my name entered in the "blog raffle". Grdnrmark@yahoo.com & Blogger for Clayton-Richmond heights patch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me in the raffle -Jason Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add my name - T. Wenger

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely work - congratulations on your anniversary! Please enter my name as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Kathy Czopek! You won the January raffle for Deserted! Please arrange to pick up your prize from me before the end of the month.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful as always, a great tribute to a very inspiring career. Here's to another 10 years and on and on and on. I would love to be in the raffle. - Russell Moon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 10 years. Please enter me in the raffle.
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please enter me in the raffle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Moon aunia@auniakahn.com

    please enter me

    ReplyDelete