Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me! BONUS

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

As of today, I am 35 years old! It's amazing how much my art & I myself have grown and evolved.

I guess now I'm more than old enough to know when to keep my mouth shut, I just don't prefer to do so. So let's make some noise!!!



And while we're making some noise, I am excited to announce the 10-year art anniversary will be culminating in a one-night celebration party and retrospective of sorts on Dec. 7 at Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts.  More information will be forthcoming closer to then, but it will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see so many of my works together, quite possibly for the last time ever.  So you may want to make sure to note it on your calendar now.  :)

Also, be sure to check out my July raffle if you haven't already done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment