Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Raffle CANCELLED





PLEASE NOTE: THIS RAFFLE HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!
After my LAST CHANCE! event I've had a change of heart and have a new plan in mind for this artwork.   I apologize to those who entered and will offer a consolation prize of some sort.  This piece will be developing into something new, and I will post the end results of this at the end of the month.
____________________________________________
December FREE Raffle: Enter to Win This Artwork!!!

I will be posting a raffle every month in conjunction with my 10-year anniversary celebration. New raffles will be posted at 12:00 PM on the 1st of every month. To enter, just leave a comment with your name in response to the original raffle blog post. If your comment doesn't appear within a couple of days, email me at jennifer@jenniferweigelart.com to be sure that I got it. By leaving a comment you state that you have read and agree to the terms noted here. Anyone who doesn't abide by these rules will be automatically disqualified. 

Raffle entries are due by midnight on the 14th of the month. Winners' names will be posted to the blog after being drawn from a hat on the 15th of each month and contacted through their Blogger IDs within three business days after the drawing. (If you don't have a Blogger ID, be sure to check back to see if you've won and, if so, to contact me.) Non-winning entrants will not be contacted.

All artworks must be picked up in person. Winners must arrange with me to claim their prizes by the end of the month or forfeit their prize. Schedule is subject to change at my discretion. Each entrant may only win once; previous months' winners will be disqualified from later months' drawings. The artist assumes no liability for any damages of any kind related to these raffles and/or the artworks included therein.

About this Artwork:
Title: Regret
Media: deconstructed found chair reappropriated into a tree, faux fruit, shredded paper, spray enamel, plastic pot, gravel
Dimensions: installation, variable (approximately 5 feet H x 2 feet diameter)
Date: 2008
Value: $200

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE NOTE: I am opening up this raffle to outside entries during my upcoming LAST CHANCE! One Night Only! show on Dec. 8 at Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts. So you can enter in person there rather than here through this blog if you would prefer to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete