Friday, January 27, 2012

New Website! BONUS

With my 10-year anniversary, I've been really thinking about my presence and presentation. My past website needed some attention, and Chuck and I totally revamped it. Please feel free to check out the changes here. There are all kinds of hidden fun things to interact with and a lot more projects have been posted, including some that are still in progress.

http://jenniferweigelart.com/


And don't miss out on all of the opportunities tomorrow to acquire my jewelry & art, including the trunk show at Framations and the January eBay auctions.

Valentine Trunk Show
Framations
218 North Main St.
St. Charles, MO
Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012, 10 - 3
Exclusive coupon available through this blog here.

Jennifer Weigel's eBay store

No comments:

Post a Comment