Sunday, September 23, 2012

Art Card BONUS

As a special BONUS celebration, I am offering up some hand-drawn art cards reappropriated from old sketchbooks, many from as far back as high school and early college.  Some photograph art cards of past artworks and projects are also available.  Said sketchbook drawings & photographs have been cut into artist trading cards and will be mailed one per person to anyone who wants one.  Selections will be made randomly as drawn from a hat and mailed as requested.

If you would like to receive a random art card, please contact me through my website and provide a mailing address.  In doing so, please let me know if you would like to be added to my e-mail list about upcoming events and projects.  (Note: I will only add those who request to be added.)
http://jenniferweigelart.com/contact/contact.php

This offer is only available through Dec. 31, 2012 or while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment