Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Raffle Results



The November raffle winner is... Kate Freeman!!!

Thanks so much to all of you who entered; check back often for eBay auctions, monthly FREE raffles and MORE!!!

It has come to my attention again that not all of the entries may be coming through to me for moderation.  If you entered but your entry never appeared, I am very sorry.  Blogger seems to have dropped some of my pending comments entirely, and I have no way of knowing how many or what was lost.  So please check and be sure that your entry appears; if it doesn't, contact me at jennifer@jenniferweigelart.com and I'll make sure you're represented.  Again, I am sorry this is so inconsistent and am planning to never use blogger for this purpose again; fortunately there is only one raffle left so I reiterate again,please be sure your name appears if you want to enter and, if not, contact me ASAP.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment